The Politics And Economy Of Privatization Of Ports
- Role of ports in the Indian economy until LPG reforms – liberalisation, privatisation, globalisation.
- What has privatisation of ports brought to the forefront concerning efficiency, economy, and market?
- Growth of entrepreneurial activities around the rivers and seas.
- Trade and commerce through and around seas and rivers.
- The role played by port trusts (public undertakings) in the development of port towns and the economic sphere around them.
- The difference of perspectives in the economics of private and public ports in India, as well as the significance of the public-private partnership (PPP) model.